Monday, May 4, 2009

Teh Emo Poast

No-one understands.

My life is an endless hell. I had another fight with my father today. We both wanted the last cheese and bacon roll. He started yelling at me... So I took out my earphones. We did rock paper scissors to see who would get the roll. Best of three. He won... No-one understands.


Getting out of bed these days is an intense emotional struggle. I just can't bring myself to face the world when my bed is this comfy. You know when you just wake up, and your bed is like a comfort-gasm? No you don't. You don't understand. No-one understands.

The kids at school make fun of me. Then I make fun of them. Then at lunch I go to the shops with those kids to get energy drinks and make fun of anything we come across that breaks the monotony of this bleak world. They don't understand.

I cut myself again today. Opening a letter I'd got in the mail. Enormous paper cut. My finger is now in constant pain, just like the pain my soul is in. That's right. The papercut is so deep it went through my skin, flesh, muscle, and bone, and sliced my soul. I don't understand.


I'm probably going to kill myself soon. Today I found out that my emo-fringe was really just a dead crow stuck to my head. No-one noticed. I hate them for not paying any attention to me.


Just leave me alone.Leave me with my pain.


None of you understand.


/wrist.


__________________________________________________

...Well that was surprisingly easy. Hell, it could probably be mistaken for a real emo post. Maybe THAT'S why blogs are part of the emo stereotype.

BRB, food.



- Squirrel245


"Goddamn I hate emo kids."


- Squirrel245

2 comments:

  1. "You people out there give us something more than just record sales;
    you give us something to hate;
    and we hate you;
    you brainless mutants!"

    - Nathan Explosion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being emo isn't like that!

    You don't understand!

    ReplyDelete

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.