Monday, September 15, 2008

That's like, revolting.

Alright, I'm blogging from school, so I'm sure if this will work or not, but I had to blog before my disgust wore off.

At recess today, I went to Woolies to buy a drink. As I was heading for the checkouts I passed the section with the magazines in them. I picked up a Top Gear magazine, then my eyes drifted to the overly pink and gay looking magazine beside it: Girlfriend.

I'd like to share with you all some of the headings that were on the front cover. You have my word that they have not been changed at all. These are the headings exactly as I saw them:

"How to get the guy that will get you the grades"

"How to sound, like, smart"

"New flirting tips!"

"Miley: The $25 million girl"



For shame.

FOR. SHAME.

I can't remember any more of these gut-wrenching article names, and I'm honestly grateful for that. If it was possible to vomit out of your eyes, Woolies would have had one hell of a clean-up job to do.



- Squirrel245



"Sucky sucky, ten dorrah!"


- Cartman the Vietnamese Prostitute

2 comments:

  1. Thats so degrading -_-

    What do girls who actually live like this plan to accomplish, their making their sex look disgraceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......
    WoW. Just.. WoW. Todays society is.. down the drain w/ shit like this.
    BTW, YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! ADMIN FINALLY STOPPED BEING A DICK AND ACTIVATED MEH ACCOUNT!! ^_^ *happy dance* ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.