Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Post Slave", you say...

Dear diarrhea,

In the very early hours of the morning, a time at which sane, employed people should be passed out on a bed or couch somewhere, I checked my blog and it said there was a thing that let me schedule blogs to be posted in the future!

So like, you tell it to post at saaaaay 3:00am, the request is sent across a series of tubes, and charges up a cattle prod. At 3:00am, if all goes well, the cattle prod will zap a monkey who is sitting in front of a large button that says "post", and hopefully the monkey will hit the button!

So I'm going to test it. The current time is 2:07am, and I'm going to schedule it to shock the monkey at 2:30am. I SHALL CHECK ZE RESULTS VEN I REMEMBER ZIS VEBSITE EXISTS.

And if it turns out the monkey just got pissed off and started trying to eat people instead of posting when it should... Then I'm gonna send a thunderstorm's worth of electrified scheduled blogs straight to him.

So...


Squirrel245


"If you don't live for something, you die for nothing."

- "Live for This" by Hatebreed


1 comment:

  1. I hate that I like your blog better than I like mind xD

    How awesome is your skin??

    MAKE ME ONE.

    ReplyDelete

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.