Monday, May 5, 2008

You will be food, nothing more.

As I waddle, walk, run, jump, swim, drive, shoot, and bludgeon my way through life, I come to notice things about how society functions.

After enduring half a semester of year 12, I can predict the futures of many of the other sperm-and-ovum sandwiches in the school with something like nine-hundred-thousand-billion percent accuracy. Many of them will go on to get some kind of interesting job, like being a lawyer, fighter pilot, chef, or barstool.

But then there's the rest of the class. The ones who seem to have forgotten that college isn't actually mandatory in this part of Australia-town and determinedly rebel at every opportunity. The ones who had their parents pay to put them through brainwashing camp because "I want to make something of myself!", only to decide that "No! This isn't fair! Working is for people who think gutters aren't nice places to sleep!"

Which is essentially like buying a bus concession card a few days ahead of your planned bus ride, and when the bus pulls up, you pull down your pants, shit in your hand and throw it at the driver yelling "FUCK YOU MAN! I'M NOT CONFORMING TO YOUR RULES!"

At first I thought these people were in the class merely to show us what we could become if we fucked around in class (and to occasionally yell stuff like "SHADDAP SEH!!! FACK YEW SEH!!!"), but after a rigorous session of thinking I realised they had a much more long-term purpose.

You see, my eyeball-having organism, these people are going to become the first run of soilent green.

It makes quite a bit of sense-pie really: They don't have the mental capacity to use the big-boy toilets, so why use them for anything else besides food?

By this illogic, I can safely say that the next generation of meat-sacks with any hope of a future will be very well fed.

Now who the hell are you, give me all your money, and get out of my house.


Squirrel245


"It's your one-way ticket to midnight,
Call it Heavy Metal!"

- "Heavy Metal" by Sammy Hagar

2 comments:

  1. OMMFG Squirrel!!
    That was the fuckin' funniest thing I've ever read! ROFLMAO, post more things like this Squirr-Squirr! LOL. XD

    ReplyDelete

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.