Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm a Video Eddidur!

I went to ze South Park site a few minutes ago, and decided to finally see what the scene mixer was all about. Surprise surprise, IT MIXZ SCENES!

The selection of South Park clips you could add to your visual not-masterpiece was... limited, considering there's OVER FOUR THOUSAAAAAAND minutes of South Park footage... but, out of a slightly alcohlolic mixture of boredom and curiosity, I perservered and stapled some clips together to form a retarded mini-scene about Paris Hilton.

Should you wish to view my work of shit, go here and search for "Paris Hilton?" and click the one that's by Squirrel245. And no, that's not a typo, that's a fucking question mark.

In other news that no-one will care about, another round of flash based midget ninjotics is in the production queue, right after the stampeding wildebeest launcher. If you'd like to volunteer to lend your voice to a character in the aforementioned ninjotics, send me your larynx.

And now, my nightly coma awaits me. It's 2:15am, and it feels like someone's trying to jack my eyes off with a piece of sandpaper. Shortest blog post ever? Almost, methinks. Goodnight, intarwebs.



- Squirrel245



"Dean, what the hell are you doing in there, I need to take a shower!"

"I'm practicing being a boyfriend, Pop!"

"...Nevermind, Dean."


- Dr. Venture and Dean Venture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.