Friday, August 1, 2008

"I'm not fat, I'm just utilizing as much of my personal space as I can."

So as at least 3 of you MIGHT have noticed, this blog has suddenly started eating away at parts of your screen that you never knew existed.

FEAR NOT, it's not going to keep spreading to the point that it lunges out of the computer and starts tearing away savagely at your living flesh...yet.

No, all that's happened is its got itself a pay rise at the service station where it currently mops the floors, and as a result, is able to rent more screen space for itself.

Right now the greedy fucker's convinced me to draw a bigger picture for it, as it feels that the old one is too small. I agreed, on the condition that I was presented with some Red Bull. My demands were met. I'll start on it soon.

On a side note, those of you who have somehow managed to read some of the older posts will soon (if you haven't already) realize that the oh-so-clever (not) last entry of 28 Items Later no longer looks even remotely like an actual post. It's now more obvious than ever that it is in fact, just a picture.

Don't worry though, I've come up with a solution:




Step 1:
DEAL WITH IT.


In other news, I'm still trying to work out how to mug people over the internet. But for now, leave a cheque for $78 trillion or I'll DRAG YOU INTO THIS ALLEY AND KNIFE YOU!

...Oh use your imaginations.



- Squirrel245



"Oh well check this out! I can force all the bloods to my face and give myself a real cool blowjob! Hnnnrrrgh... See?"
"Pfft. He is means "nosebleed", not "blowjob". Idiot..."

- Toki Wartooth and Skwisgaar Skwigelf

1 comment:

  1. I actually like your blog a lot more now!

    (no offense, your old blog layout was cool as well) but this one has a real cool clock as well!

    ReplyDelete

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.