Friday, June 20, 2008

Lame-ageddon

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Mimeflare!

I mean mightnare!

...

NIGHTMARE!!!






So yea... Last night I had a nightmare. And HOLY MOTHER of FUCK it was horrible...





Before I went to sleep, I was thinking something along the lines of "God... the general quality of movies these days is steadily going downhill... zzzzzzzzzzzz"

And because of that seemingly harmless thought, I was subjected to a nightmare.

Rob Schneider, John Travolta, and Barbara Streisand were all starring in a highschool chick-flick, and the whole movie was directed by Michael Bay.

And guess who was being forced to watch it?


*shudder*


I'm going to go curl up in a corner in a fetal position and stare at the wall for a few hours. The healing must begin.



Squirrel245



"We HAVE to kill them, or else they'll die."

- Jimbo Kern

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit Squirr! *hugs Squirrel* I feel sorry for you man! Barbra Striesand and Micheal Bay were in your nightmare? That must of sucked terribly. BTW the website South Park Mario Bros. 2 was on is called:
    megagames.com
    Hope you find it! It's an awesome game, but the problem is you can only play as Kyle, which really pissed me off. I WANTED TO PLAY AS CARTMAN GOD-DAMN IT! >:( I think there are different versions though, you could probably find one with Cartman if you Googled it or something. I'm too lazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I wish I could edit comments.

    Sounds like...

    Well, it doesn't bother me in the slightest...

    Bur yeah...

    You...

    Hmmm, I seem to have ended all those sentences with "..."

    Deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Click on the big box below and then attack your keyboard to unleash your rage.